The 508(c)(1)(a) Faith Based Organization (FBO) is a religious, non-profit, tax exempt organization. The 508(c)(1)(a) FBO is separate and distinct from a 501(c)(3) and unincorporated FBO’s. The 508(c)(1)(a) is applicable in all 50 states and recognized internationally under the Hague Convention of the United Nations Charter.
What comes with the 508(c)(1)(a) purchase?
- The Articles of Organization
- Certificate of Incorporation
- UBI Number
- SS4 and Tax Identification Number
- Certificate of Existence/Authorization
- Charities registration exemption letter signed by the Secretary of State listing the 508 as an tax exempt organization
- First year registered agent services
- Bylaws template
- Sample first minutes of board meeting